L to R – Jouer Peach Lip Enhancer, M.A.C Shy Girl, Almay Cantaloupe Cream, Nars Barbarella, YSL Corail Gandoura, Nars Biscayne Park, Chanel Chintz
I know that you can wear any color lip at anytime but there is something satisfying about rockin a peach lip come Spring. I’ve pulled my favorite peaches out of the depths of my makeup stash and added a newer one to the lineup. You can never have too many peaches if ya ask me (I can probably say that about any makeup product)!
1. Jouer Pearl Lip Enhancer in Peach - This is super easy to apply and just chuck in your bag for on the go. It’s a pretty peach shade with very fine shimmer veining. It smells of roses and is one I reach for during the hot Summer months too!
2. M.A.C Shy Girl - I wouldn’t say it’s a true peach because it has a brown nude base but it does have peach undertones. It’s a lovely shade to wear with both a smokey or neutral eye.
3. Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Cantaloupe Cream - The closest thing I’ve found for a dupe of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors. The texture and scent are almost identical and this shade is a true creamy peach.
4. Nars Barbarella Lipstick - This has to be my all time fav peach! It’s very sheer but very hydrating at the same time. You can pat it on very lightly to get a wash of color or really swipe it on for more pigment, either way looks great!
5. YSL Gloss Volupte in Corail Gandoura - The most recent peach acquire, I still can’t get over the formula! It literally feels like a balm on the lips, no tackiness, and it’s very hydrating as well. The applicator is sooo cute, it’s shaped like lips! This too is a creamy peach, very similar in color to the Almay Cantaloupe Cream if you’re interested in a dupe!
6. Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park - I dedicated a whole post to this here. It’s a nudey pinky peach. It’s creamy on initial application but fades to a semi-matte finish. I usually top it over with a gloss or balm and I’m good to go!
7. Chanel Rouge Coco in Chintz - Not a solid peach because it is a coral pink shade but what I like about this shade in particular is it looks different in certain lighting. Sometimes it looks peach but then maybe outdoors it looks coral. It’s such a lovely color and I usually pair this with a peachy gloss.